? Position responsibility?
1. Serve top customers in public sector & the financial industry (such as AWB and BCP), explore project opportunities in cloud computing, Datacom, and storage products, and jointly create innovation and application of financial technologies with customers.
2. Develop the customer's overall sales strategy and plan, detail the specific action plan and execution, and finally achieve the sales target and task.
3. Deepen, solid, and strengthen the relationship with customers, especially IT procurement decision-makers.
4. Based on customer requirements, issues, and requirements, promote and coordinate internal and external resources to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, and promote project completion and implementation.
5. Provide constructive development suggestions based on customer characteristics, systematically summarize user requirements and various auxiliary information, and assist the team in developing complete and replicable industry solutions.
? Professional Knowledge?
1. Have a basic command of the architecture and technical implementation of cloud computing IaaS. Have solid IT technical expertise in related fields, including IaaS-related virtualization technologies, network, distributed storage, and load balancing. Have general knowledge of the IT infrastructure of large financial customers (such as the geo-redundant data center, active-active, and DR solution design).
2. Have general knowledge of PaaS-related services, such as micro service architecture, containers, and relational database technologies.
3. Be familiar with the architecture of core banking application systems. Be able to innovate financial technologies based on banking business development and cloud computing. Be capable of business communication.
? Business Skill?
Have at least five years of experience in developing large customers in the financial industry/Public sector, familiar with the internal organizational structure of key customers, have deep relationships with them, and have a good reputation with customers. Working experience in IT top venders(Cisco/Dell EMC/IBM etc) or their top integrators is preferred.